I am a worrier and a dweller. To me, there are always ‘what ifs’ to stress out about.
This isn’t something I voluntarily do, it just kind of happens–recently even more so, as Prom is just around the corner.
I must be super stressed out about Prom because for the past 3 weeks I have been worrying unconsciously. Yeah. Every night there is a new dream full of horrible and outlandish things that could happen to me during Prom. Here are a few:
1 . We were all held captive in the ballroom and the only way to get out was to decipher the messages sent to us by our captors. But, the messages were in 3-D and I left my 3-D glasses at home.
2 . All of my underwear was covered in blue paint and I couldn’t find any new ones.
3. It took me so long to get ready that I missed my own party bus, and I arrived to prom as soon as it was ending…with no make-up on because I didn’t have time to put it on.
4. I got to Prom late but when I did get there, everyone was watching a documentary film about baby elephants being killed in the wild. It was SO sad.
5. I decided at the very last minute that I wanted to save my dress for Prom next year. So I had to find a new dress in my closet 20 minutes before I had to go. I don’t have any other formal gowns in my closet.
6. I missed the party bus so I had
to get dropped off by my mom and Mrs. Brittingham had to take me home.
7. The lady doing my make-up did it off a model in a magazine who had blocks of eye-shadow in purple and silver making a checkerboard on my eye-lid. It looked awful.
8. It was a buffet-style dinner and I was so late that the only thing left was mac-n-cheese.
#pray none of these actually happen #especially the baby elephants one